Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

Hey, my name is Jon Fominoff. There is not a whole lot I can tell you guys, but that I grew up all over the kootenay valley, mostly in Nelson, but we moved around alot to Kaslo, Chilliwack and Ymir. Currently I live in Salmo, with my mom. My dad lives in Winlaw with my sister, who is in grade 11, im in grade 12, soon to be a graduate. I go visit my dad on weekends, along with the rest of my relatives. I have a big Family, mostly Russian, and they are some pretty crazy people. I play on the Seniour Boy's Basketball team, and on the starting line-up. Last night (02/12/09) we had a dominating win against the Rosland team, and the last three games we slayed against them as well. Salmo is a very boring community with nothin to do except hang around and do nothing. Well thats all the time I have right now, Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the course, Jon. Congrats on the win! Intriguing use of the word "slaying" (if only we used it in the sports context only ;)

    ReplyDelete